Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Backyard-2013-3

Last post of the backyard from summer 2014. did not realize that it was still in draft and not posted yet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the fungas attacking my whole tomato plant(also called late blight disease), along with the end root problem, this year my organic veggie from backyard have been reduced. Here are some pictures of the harvest from my backyard:


July: couple of eggplants from my only eggplant plant.
Lesson learnt: plant atleast two seedlings/ buy atleast two plants of same vegetable.

Early August: Some tomatos, last batch of the beans before I removed them. Couple of eggplants, and a few bhendi (okra's) with Banana peppers.

 Some bhendi(okra's) ready to be picked up. Same with Banana pepper in the below shot.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails