Monday, July 01, 2019

2019-Backyard-2 - June - Flowers n some misc

Soon for a second post but I believe I am ready with next batch of pictures. These were taken in June 2019. Some tomato seedlings Started coming (so many in fact), from last year crop (either because of some tomatos fell down and some because of my dear squirrels I guess - god.... please help my garden). I will start with the pic of seedling then go over to the flowers of June. 



Flowers - Asiatic lillies - Orange color
  



 Gangabayalu n basil n oregano. Usually the greens or herbs sometimes get wasted in my home. This time I am determined that either I will freeze the herbs as recommended for them to last long or I will use fresh but no wastage. Let's see how it goes....

     

 My grape wine coming back. I thought I had so many of the grapes on the vine but I think I might have to do something for all of them to stay.
    


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails