Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Canvas Art -(2) kolam/muggu - for gifts


I saw this idea at someone's place (actually at two homes atleast) and loved the simple idea of saving the tradition as well as showcasing it in such a way that it blends in with transitional style. Past christmas I gave some as gifts. Finally I made 4 for my home. There were several parts that needed to be decided - choose the indian muggu that goes on it and figuring out how much space it needs and how big or small can we make and what colors would look nice.

I am big fan of metallic colors as it has a little ting of glow with it. So I chose mostly the metallic peacock pearl color, metallic berry, satin lipstick, satin red, regular black, white, metallic green (winter color) etc.





Here are some pics :









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails