Sunday, May 10, 2015

Home Renovation - Basement Bathroom - 2

Finally the basement bathroom is almost coming to an end. There are still some finishing touches to be done to the basement bathroom. One of the tasks which we realized while doing the basement bathroom renovation was that there was an exhaust fan attached to nothing. Which was kind of weird. So our contractor mentioned that he will be able to fix that and lead the exhaust outside. Luckily we had washer and dryer close by upstairs, so current plan is to include the exhaust connection to link to the dryer vent. Another task being to replace our emergency windows in the basement.

Here are some pics while work in progress of second week.
They started tiling in the shower initially along with the half wall.
 Another view of the whole shower tiling.
 started out on the floor of the bathroom. Our design was to include same tile in the shower wall as well as on the bathroom floor.

Then they added the pebble stone in the middle and on the floor of the shower. 

Finally they added the shower light, then grout and finish all the tiles (including pebbles design). We are still waiting on the custom glass order to add it to the half wall of the shower. 

The potty seat has been installed. The vanity install was done with the water fixtures. They are also done with two coats of the blue paint we selected. I wish I selected a little lighter version of the color to give it actual beachy feel. I guess this color works too. I am now really waiting for me to say that this bathroom is finally finished (including furnishings if possible). But I guess we still have couple of things to be done and hopefully then I will do it. So lets wait until my next post for this to be absolutely called Remodeled Bathroom. 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

As a mother and queen of my house, I want my home to be comfortable that is why I cannot help to remodel my home.
home remodel Las Vegas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails