Thursday, September 06, 2012

2012-Backyard-4

I wanted to show some pics from part of my backyard grocery store. :) Here it goes

 Lots of karela creeper at home this time. So we are having karela curry once every week (since 3 weeks).
 Some brinjals (eggplants) from my backyard. I had 3 varieties of brinjals coming at home. They come often too. But to make a curry I wait for a week or so or about 10 days. still good nice yummy home made brinjals.
Tomatos.... its a story to write this time. Because of some bug/small virus kind of thingy which spread all to the plant. Do not know what name it is but the tomatos season in our home ended early this time. (in end of august)
 Some combination of one day from my backyard. There are some jasmine (malle poolu), couple of mandaram's, some brinjal, couple of bhendi's and lots of gongura.
Starting of the July, till middle of the August I had the luxury of enjoying indian cucumber (dosakaya)

Good that we have keera(cucumber) as home grown.

 Some bunch of brinjals and couple of capsicums plucked in weekend. Yes I do have capsicums... but for some reason, they grew good, gave a break and now they are coming back again.

The following two pics are the tulsi's, which we are planning to donate to temple so that somebody in need can get it. Hopefully we can make it to the temple this weekend and give them away..... 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails