Saturday, June 02, 2012

2012-Backyard plants - 2

The grown plants from our first plant bed beside our patio. Although picture is not clear.. I can upload a better one later on. There are Tomato plants, Bitter gourd(karela, kakarakaya), Methi, Chukka kura and etc.
 The following is the first city pickers I planted seedlings this season and look how tall they became. I am happy to see the fruit coming soon :). After all.... seeing something growing nicely (good results) is a big reward of what you do. I mean efforts being paid.
 This is the second one in which I planted Gongura (Sour greens), Brinjal and capsicum plants. Looks like they are also coming along nicely too. I am glad.
 This is the new plant bed we made in our backyard (where the sun shines fully). I planted bhendi (okra, bendakaya), Brinjal(eggplant, vankaya, baigan) and a lot of others, which I feel are amaranth (thotakura). I just need to wait and see how these turns out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails